Thursday, November 3, 2011

Miller Family Line

This is the other family line that I found needs very extensive work done to it and I'm on it.

The Robert Miller family lived in Vermont around the early 1800's.  I was going through the list of children that I have for this family and noticed that very few of most of them have no death dates.  I got checking and found some that died the first 10 years of their lives.  I thought that this is not possible till I remember reading about the 3-6,000 people that Malignant fever wiped out in the early 1800's.  Means my family members were some of them.  I wonder if this played a part of their decision to move out West?  Would be very devastating to have so many siblings pass away and watching friends and acquaintances pass away so quickly as well.  I will do further research on this and see what I can find and post my findings here.


No comments: